Home > Application to Rent
APPLICATION TO RENT
Complete separate application for each adult tenant.
You can download a copy of the rental application and fill it out using Adobe Reader. To download the application Click Here.
- Please make sure your application is completely filled out and signed.
- Every adult over the age of 18 (or turning 18 within the next year) must fill out a separate application.
- Fax the completed & signed application along with the following:
- Clear copy of valid unexpired Driver’s License or valid unexpired Passport (originals must be presented in person at the time of lease signing.)
- Clear copy of Social Security Card or valid unexpired Work/Student Visa (originals must be presented in person at the time of lease signing.)
- Proof of income (current Pay-stub; or if self-employed, last complete Tax Return)
- Completed and signed Credit Card Authorization Form, Money Order, or Cashiers Check for your application fee. The credit report will not be run without payment of the fee.
- Orange County applicants must bring your applications in person to the on site manager of the building you are applying for. You must bring required paperwork (application, credit fee, picture identification, and proof of income). As above, the application fee must be paid by Credit Card, Money Order, or Cashiers Check only; managers will not take cash.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.